Ballywho is seeking a Social Media Writer to join our team.
Create social media content for BallywhoSocial clients, including copywriting and graphic design, under the direction of Community Managers. Schedule content, post content to social media platforms, and manage quarterly content plans.
- Receive assignments or direction from Community Managers, review content requests and manage content plans for assigned clients.
- Establish and maintain relationships with BallywhoSocial team.
- Meet weekly deadlines and schedule content for all assigned clients.
- Post content to various social media platforms on an as-needed basis.
- Edit images by adding tag lines and branding to stock or provided graphics.
- Revise work to meet editorial approval or to fit time or space requirements.
- Review written, audio, or video copy and correct errors in content, grammar, or punctuation, following prescribed editorial style and formatting guidelines.
- Reading Comprehension
- Active Listening
- Graphic design / editing
- Critical Thinking
- Social Perceptiveness
- Active Learning
- Time Management
- Complex Problem Solving
Communications and Media
Equal opportunity employer